PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update What’s New
Hello everyone, PUBG Mobile session 5 is here! With the latest PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update sized about 190 mb Which has already started rolling out to both Android and iOS users now. This new 0.10.5 update brings a lot of changes to the game.
Along with some new weapons this new 0.10.5 update brings a lot of improvements to the game play. This 0.10.5 update in PUBG Mobile also brings the Royal Pass season 5 . There are also improvements in loot distribution. This update brings in the awaited new assault rifle MK47 to the game and this assault rifle can be found in all maps in PUBG.
What is new in PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update :
- New assault rifle Mk47 is Added, can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok maps. It requires 7.62 mm ammo and has burst and single modes in firing.
- New Laser Sight is Added, which is a lower rail attachment that reduces spread firing and Can be found in all maps.
- Now you can create custom rooms based on vikendi map.
- Now you can switch back to “Classic” voice in quick chat. Which can found in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcement, “Welcome to PUBG mobile” can be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Where Premium outfits and taunting emotes are Introduced.
- Some Special Emotes has voice also.
- Loot distributions in Vikendi map (type and quantity) have been changed.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge has been adjusted.
- The shop has been adjusted.
- Now Supplies can be accessed from the main menu.
Show Some Support By
Liking Our Facebook Page –
Following us on Instagram
Subscribing our YouTube channel