PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Update | Everything You Should Know |
A new PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Update is going to roll out in PUBG Mobile With some new exciting changes to the mobile game on 20 march, such as a dynamic weather in the Erangel and Miramar maps, a new G36C rifle only for the Vikendi map and a new vehicle called Tukshai, also known as auto-rickshaw, in India only for the Sanhok map. Also this update will bring Pubg season 6 Royale Pass.
Complete patch notes for PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Update is as follows:
- New Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar map.
- Added a new Assoult rifle G36C Fires 5.56mm rounds which can be equipped with stocks. This G36C Replaces SCAR-L and only be found in Vikendi.
- Added a new vehicle, Tukshai, a three-wheeled Auto rickshaw Only be found in Which will replace the other vehicle like Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- Zombie Mode will now only Available in weakened time during the match.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not reach.
- Damage at the outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
Quick chat message “I got supplies” already in list.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- “Room Card: 1-Use” in Clan Shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days. Added a robot avatar to the Clan system
- Subscriptions will be available in early April. There are two plans : Prime and Prime Plus. Both plans come with free daily UC, Royale Pass points, daily 80 percent discount on Crates, purchasing from the shop with BP and more. Benefits from both plans are stackable.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
You can download the beta version Of PUBG Right now and you can taste it by your own alongside the original version on your device. link Given below.
Please Show Some Support By
Liking Our Facebook Page –
Follow us on Instagram
Subscribing our YouTube channel