Canted Sight On PUBG Mobile
- 1 Canted Sight On PUBG Mobile
- 2 | Everything You Should Know |
- 2.1 What is canted sight Now?
- 2.2 The facts you should know about canted sight:
- 2.3 Guns that can be equipped with Canted Sight On PUBG are given below:
- 2.3.1 Hope this article will help you to be a better player in PUBG.
- 2.3.2 Share this:
- 2.3.3 Like this:
- 2.3.4 Related
| Everything You Should Know |
Hello everyone ! Welcome again!
Like PUBG PC, PUBG Mobile also trying to add some new features, attachments.
While The canted sight is the brand new attachment that is coming to PUBG mobile with the next update.
What is canted sight Now?
Canted sight is an upper rail attachment, attachable with most of the guns in PUBG which basically allows you quickly switch between the normal upper rail scope ( generally 2x, 4x, 4x, 6x, 8x ) to the brand new 1x canted sight. This gives you direct advantage when switching between long range to short range fire.
That means you can use two different sights on a single Gun. Which is quite interesting.
The canted sight is simply used just by turning the weapon with a slight angle.
The facts you should know about canted sight:
The position of your main scope when you aim will be depending on which slot you attach the canted sight and scope.
Canted Sight will be your only primary sight If you equip Canted Sight only .
While your primary sight will be your scope and the secondary sight will be your canted sight if you equip Canted Sight after a scope.
Like Again If you equip scope after canted sight, your primary sight will be the Canted Sight and the scope will be your secondary sight.
Canted Sight On PUBG has the same ADS as the red dot but due to tilting the weapon with a slight angle will produce slightly different recoil feel.
Guns that can be equipped with Canted Sight On PUBG are given below:
To make it clear we separate guns as weapon category
- Asoult rifle – Beryl M762, AKM, AUG, M416, Mutant, QBZ, SCAR-L, G36C
- Designated marksman rifle – SLR, Mini14, Mk14, QBU, SKS
- Sniper Rifle – AWM, M24, Kar98k
- Sub machine Gun – UMP, Vector, Bizon
- Shotgun – S12K
- Light machine Gun – M249
Hope this article will help you to be a better player in PUBG.
Also Know the upcoming features on PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update.
Show Some Support By
Liking Our Facebook Page –
Following us on Instagram
Subscribing our YouTube channel